Florida International University is a public, urban, multi-campus research university.
The university is committed to quality education, cutting-edge research and creative activities, and collaboration with local and global communities.
Designated as a premier research institution, FIU makes research a major component of the university’s mission. The Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine and the Discovery Lab in the Knight Foundation School of Computing and Information Sciences are just two of the many colleges, schools and centers that actively build the university’s capacity to set new standards through research initiatives.
At the Florida International University, the students are being encouraged and motivated to be the very best they can be. The university’s professors are highly supportive and provide each student the one-on-one time they require and merit. It also places in the top 20 of public universities that give back to the community.
- Host University: Florida International University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Master’s Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2022.
The USA Presidential Merit Awards are open for all International and Master’s Students in all fields to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the Florida International University, USA.
The successful candidates will be awarded full tuition for the undergraduate program they undertake at Florida International University, as well as the books.
- Candidates are required to have enrolled in a secondary school, be progressing through high school, and intend to enroll full-time in an institution of higher learning after completing high school;
- Candidates are required to have completed the minimal requirements of the scholarship;
- Candidates are required to possess a 4.0 GPA;
- Must possess a 1370 on the SAT or 30 on the ACT or be in the top 5% of a graduating class from a Florida high school.
Application for admission to FIU must be submitted through its university portal. Scholarship applications should be made by logging on to “https://fiu.academicworks.com/users/sign_in“.
All other supporting documents and the completed application form must already be received by the scholarship application deadline.
- Statement Certification of Finances Instructions: “https://admissions.fiu.edu/international/_assets/docs/dcf-instructions-22-23.pdf“;
- Passport Copies;
- Secondary school transcripts
Candidates are required to successfully complete the university’s specific course requirements, if applicable.
Condition of Language:
The following English language proficiency tests are required:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
For more details, please visit the official website: