Fully Funded University of Adelaide International Scholarships Award
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Adelaide;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Master, PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funding;
- Eligible Countries: International students;
- Subjects available: All Courses tenable at the University of Adelaide;
- Application Deadline: Varies.
University of Adelaide:
Located in Australia, the University of Adelaide is one of the ancient universities in Australia that ranked among the world’s top 1% of universities.
With 4 campuses and 5 faculties (Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of Professions, and Faculty of Sciences), the university offers a variety of opportunities and programs for students to choose from according to their field of interest.
The university provides undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate degree programs, specialized degree programs and exchange programs.
The University of Adelaide welcomes domestic and international students to apply and benefit from the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI). The Scholarships are dedicated to Masters and PhD students with outstanding academic records from all around the world .
The Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) offers the following benefits (fees and allowance are offered for a period of 2 years for a Master degree, 3 years for a Doctoral degree):
- Course tuition fees.
- An annual living allowance of AUD$27,596.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
- Successfully complete at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degre.
- Excellent academic records and research potential.
- International students should provide evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for the intended program of study.
- International students are not qualified if they have previously started the degree for which they are seeking a scholarship except if they can confirm that they were incapable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders should begin their studies at the University of Adelaide in the same semester when the scholarship is offered.
- Eligible students who applied before and were unsuccessful will automatically be reconsidered in the next round.
- Applicants cannot be reconsidered for more than 2 rounds.
How To Apply:
You can apply for the Fully Funded University of Adelaide International Scholarships Award by submitting a formal application for Admission, reviewing scholarship eligibility criteria, Finding a supervisor and applying for a scholarship via the online application system.
We strongly recommend all applicants to Check the official website for more details: