“Unlock your potential with La Trobe University scholarships. Empowering students with financial aid for academic success. Discover opportunities and apply today!”
La Trobe University is a public university in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It’s famous for being really good at teaching, learning, and doing research.
The university has a diverse student population of over 36,000 students from over 110 countries, with a network of campuses across Victoria, including the main campus in Bundoora, Melbourne.
La Trobe University is committed to innovation and making a positive impact on the world, it offers a wide range of academic programs and is associated with notable achievements, including being one of the Australian verdant universities and part of the Innovative Research Universities group.
La Trobe University is named after Charles La Trobe, the first Lieutenant-Governor of Victoria, and its motto is “Qui cherche trouve,” which means “Whoever seeks shall find” in French. The university is known for its commitment to sustainability and social justice, and its impact is felt across various domains, from academia to sports.
La Trobe University scholarships Description:
- Host University: La Trobe University ;
- Host Country : Australia ;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level ;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding ;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students ;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects ;
- Application Deadline: December 31st, 2024.
La Trobe University High Achiever International Scholarships are offered to high-achieving international students who are commencing undergraduate or postgraduate programs at La Trobe University in Australia.
The scholarship is competitive and awarded to students who demonstrate the greatest merit, as evidenced by their academic performance and other achievements.
Applicants must be new to La Trobe University, not have received another scholarship or tuition fee reduction from La Trobe University, and have achieved a competitive score as determined by the university.
The committee decides who gets the scholarship based on their recommendation. The scholarship is not available for students studying the Bachelor of Dental Science, Doctor of Medicine, and some other specific programs.
La Trobe University scholarships Benefits:
The La Trobe University High Achiever International Scholarships in Australia offer financial support to high-achieving international students who are commencing undergraduate or postgraduate programs at La Trobe University.
The scholarship is worth between 15% to 25% off the annual tuition fees for the duration of studies. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and other achievements. Applicants must be new to La Trobe University, not have received another scholarship or tuition fee reduction from La Trobe University, and have achieved a competitive score as determined by the university.
The eligibility criteria for the La Trobe University High Achiever International Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at La Trobe University.
- Applicants must be new international students applying for 2024 intakes.
- Applicants must be full fee-paying students (non-sponsored).
- Applicants must apply to a program in the list of eligible courses.
- Applicants must not be humanitarian or other permanent visa holders.
The application process for the La Trobe University High Achiever International Scholarships in Australia is as follows:
- Submit an Application for Admission: Apply for the undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University through VTAC or QTAC. The scholarship application is automatic, and eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship after applying for admission to La Trobe University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, which include being a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, applying for a 2024 intake, being a new international student, being a full fee-paying student (non-sponsored), applying for a program in the list of eligible courses, and not being a humanitarian or other permanent visa holder.
- Scholarship Award: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be awarded the scholarship, which is worth between 15% to 25% off the annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
The students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Masters degrees certificate
- Academic record or transcript
- Personal statement
- High school certificate
- Detailed CV
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/study/scholarships/other/la-trobe-high-achiever-scholarship