Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Laurentian University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Masters, Undergraduate Student;
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award;
- Scholarship Worth: 60,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
Laurentian University is a bilingual, medium sized university in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, originally registered on March 28, 1960, with a primary concentration on undergraduate programs.
Laurentian is the biggest bilingual distance education supplier in Canada.
The Student’s General Association is the most important student organization in the Laurentians, with approximately 5100 students. The union also provides English and French language services, however, in the past few years, English language services have taken over.
For everyone who chose Laurentian, they will have chose the true Canadian experience which includes bilingualism and tri cultural values, and one that warmly welcomes students from all around the world.
Laurentian University is the choice of more and More students are choosing University because it offers award-winning programs, a diverse cultural teaching environment and a stunning university campus with a strong history of successfully developing students into bright and successful future graduates.
Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships is now open to students who may have the opportunity to be accepted into this scholarship and participate in an educational program at the Larentian University in Canada.
Level of Degree:
The Academic Excellence Scholarships at the Laurentian University is available for the Undergraduate and Masters Students.
The following topics requested from the university are: Music; Science; Health; Communications; Economics; Engineering; Mathematics; Advetisements; Visual Studies and Humanities.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Students averaging 90-100% will get a scholarship of $60,000.
A $15,000 grant will be awarded in the first year. Applicants will be required to continue to achieve their academic records in order to continue to qualify for the scholarships.
- Students achieving an 80% to 89.9% academic achievement will get up to $40,000 in grants. A $10,000 award will be given in the first year.
Students will be required to keep their average to continue receiving the scholarships.
- Master’s and PhD students are awarded $600 and $1,200, respectively. Funding for student travel is provided for the period of the student’s program and is not annually updated.
To be admitted, the candidates must complete all of the items listed below:
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken;
- The Scholarship is accessible to Master’s and Undergraduate Students in Humanities, Music, Visual Health, Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Economics, Communications, Advertissements and the University offers a various programs in differents subjects.
- Students who register full-time in the Honours program during the semester the award is granted;
- Applicants will need to complete a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the appropriate subject area at the university;
- Candidates should have an application for a full-time program at the Laurentian University;
- Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the Laurentian University minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applicants who are eligible for the Laurentian University Academic Excellence Scholarships simply need to complete the application process at the official Laurentian University web page.
Documents requested to confirm the application for this scholarship:
- High school graduation certificate;
- Transcripts previously available;
- Transcripts from last school (only by arrangement);
- Higher education transcript;
- Results of the official study;Curriculum Vitae.
Check the official website for more details: