London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarships, United Kingdom 2022/2023
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is renowned for its research, postgraduate study and continuing education in public and global health. The School have an annual research income of over £180 million and are one of the United Kingdom’s top-rated research institutions.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s core commitment is to the advancement of health and health equality in the UK and globally, through working in partnership for the achievement of excellence across public and global health research, scholarship and the translation of knowledge into practice and policy.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Scholarships for Future Health Leaders’ Details:
- Host University: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 17,633£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Tropical Medicine, Hygiene and Health;
- Application Deadline: February 27th, 2022.
International Masters students can now apply for the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Scholarships for Future Health Leaders in the fields of Health, Tropical Medicine & Hygiene at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom.
The purpose of the three fellowships now being considered is to provide assistance for the education and advancement within the field of global health of the next generation of leaders. This competitive scholarship is for applicants who are planning to attend a one-year, full-time Master of Science program based in London.
These three scholarships are made to be awarded for the 2022/2023 academic year. Each of these scholarships will support tuition fees, including required excursions, as well as a tax-free living allowance of 17,633 GBP.
- Applicants must be nationals, residents and international students;
- Candidates are expected to be able to work in their home country after the end of their MSc year at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine;
- Applicants must indicate that they cannot be financially self-supporting by completing the Additional Information Request Form;
- Applicants are required to have been offered acceptance for the 2022/2023 academic year into any one of London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s MSc study programs in London.
- Applicants must have a first class degree or higher equivalency level than second class.
How To Apply:
There are two steps to the application process. To be considered, applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and complete the two steps described below before the award deadline.
Step 1: An application for the 2022/2023 academic year for a London-based MSc degree program should be submitted according to the requirements listed in the reason for application tab on the appropriate degree program page.
Step 2: Applicants must complete the online application by choosing this award category from the drop-down menu.
- A completed supplemental questions form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application.
Candidates are required to provide the following documents:
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- The application for study.
Official Website: https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/funding-scholarships