About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Portland State University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD Levels;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,250$;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: 15 July, 2021.
Portland State University is one of the only universities of its kind where faculty are connected not only to their field of study but also to the city in which they reside. Te university has seven founding colleges, which offer undergraduate degrees in 123 fields and graduate degrees in 117 fields.
The USA International Cultural Service Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD Students in all Subjects to pursue their studies at the Portland State University in USA.
Portland State University will grant a $3,250 fee remission each semester to qualified international students.
In order to be accepted, nominees are required to comply the requirements of all of the listed criteria:
- Need to be a holder of a current F-1 student visa and keep this registration status;
- Students are required to achieve a GPA of 3.00 for all courses taken at Portland State University;
- Students in the undergraduate program must successfully complete at least 45 credits in their second year before entering the program.
If students wish to submit an application for this scholarship, they will have to contact the university. The form will be completed by logging on to WorldLink.
All participants are required to complete and send the attached documents: A personal declaration, Declaration of Financial Needs, An Essay on Cultural Identity, A sample cultural presentation, and the names and email addresses of two referees.
Nominees are required to achieve a minimum grade point average (overall) of 3.0 when translated to the U.S. rating scale of 4.0.
In the case of students who cannot show proof of English language ability, the university will transfer them to the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) stream.
Check the official website for more details: