The University of New Haven is located in West Haven, Connecticut, and is committed to providing an engaging and transformative educational journey to its students. The university is a distinguished private institution that fosters an inclusive and supportive community, encouraging students to excel academically and explore their aspirations.
The university actively champions internationalization and cultural diversity, providing students with opportunities to broaden their perspectives through global programs, study abroad opportunities, and strategic partnerships with institutions worldwide.
The university places significant emphasis on fostering research and innovation, providing students with unparalleled opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research projects across diverse fields, it also prioritizes cultivating a sense of community, with various student organizations, clubs, and activities contributing to a vibrant campus life, it takes proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its student body, implementing comprehensive security measures on campus and providing support services that promote both the physical and mental health of students.
- Host University: University of New Haven;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: UnderGraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000$ – 24,000$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The University of New Haven International Undergraduate Scholarship presents an opportunity for students to pursue academic excellence in the USA. The scholarship guide outlines the application process and the benefits, including financial support and hands-on learning experiences.
By applying for this scholarship, students can open doors to a world of educational possibilities at the University of New Haven. This scholarship aims to support international students in achieving their academic aspirations and gaining valuable learning experiences.
The University of New Haven offers a variety of scholarships for students, including the Presidential Scholarship, Distinguished Scholar Award, Charger Award, Transfer Scholar Award, and Honors Scholarship.
These scholarships cater to different academic achievements and backgrounds, providing financial assistance to students pursuing their education at the university.
- The Presidential Scholarship: is available to first-time students and offers awards ranging from $21,000 to $26,000 per academic year.
- Distinguished Scholar Awards: are open to students with high academic achievement in high school and offer awards ranging from $15,000 to $20,000.
- The Charger Award: is designed for students with strong and consistent academic performance, offering awards ranging from $10,000 to $14,000.
- The Transfer Scholar Award: caters to full-time students transitioning from another college or university, with awards ranging from $12,000 to $24,000 based on the student’s GPA.
- Honors Scholarship: is accessible to all students and offers an additional $1,000 scholarship for students who maintain the requirements of the University’s Honors Program.
These scholarships are renewable annually, providing students with financial support throughout their academic journey at the University of New Haven.
The eligibility requirements for the Distinguished Scholar Awards at the University of New Haven are as follows:
- Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester to be considered ;
- The scholarships are partial merit scholarships, and students must have met the university’s English language requirements ;
- Students must have achieved academic success in high school but may not meet the requirements for the Presidential Scholarship ;
- Students who apply for full-time undergraduate admission at the University of New Haven will automatically be considered for academic scholarships, including the Distinguished Scholar Awards.
There is no need to submit a separate application for these scholarships, as they are awarded based on the academic credentials and application information provided during the admission process.
The application process for the Distinguished Scholar Awards at the University of New Haven is as follows:
- Apply for full-time undergraduate admission: Students must apply for full-time undergraduate admission to the University of New Haven ;
- Automatic consideration: Once accepted, students will be automatically considered for academic scholarships, including the Distinguished Scholar Awards
- No separate application required: There is no need to submit a separate application for the Distinguished Scholar Awards. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered based on their academic credentials and application information provided during the admission process
Students who apply for full-time undergraduate admission at the University of New Haven will automatically be considered for academic scholarships, including the Distinguished Scholar Awards. There is no separate application needed for these scholarships, as they are awarded based on the academic credentials and application information provided during the admission process
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://www.newhaven.edu/admissions/undergraduate/international/tuition/scholarship.php