The Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is now available for Undergraduate Students from all over the world to pursue their studies at the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
The University of Sheffield is an outstanding research university with a worldwide renowned reputation for excellence. Positioned in the top 100 global universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2021 and a part of the respected Russell Group, Sheffield delivers a world-leading educational experience in a dynamic and friendly city at the center of the United Kingdom. The university is also providing a variety of Clubs, activities, events and opportunities for volunteering to improve the students’ environment.
The University of Sheffield hosts outstanding research, quality education and a dynamic international research community. Scholars at the University of Sheffield have a strong commitment to the major challenges facing the world today. The research influences national and international policies and makes a difference to people’s lives. It also drives a world-class education in a broad variety of subjects, to include the arts and humanities, engineering, medicine, dentistry and health, science, social sciences and business.
The University has always been engaged in providing its students with high quality instruction, teaching, learning and facilities.
University of Sheffield Undergraduate Merit Scholarship Details:
Host University: University of Sheffield;
Host Country: United Kingdom;
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
Scholarship Worth: 50% Discount of tuition fees;
Available Subjects: All Subjects;
Eligible Countries: International Students;
Application Deadline: 25 April, 2022.
The University of Sheffield is a world-leading institute that is recognised worldwide for its dynamic and varied academic community.
The University of Sheffield will be offering a scholarship that will help cover 50% of the cost of student expenses.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants are expected to be accepted in a full-time or part-time undergraduate or diploma program at the University of Sheffield;
- The diploma or basic program is expected to begin at the University of Sheffield in September 2020. All courses leading to an undergraduate degree are acceptable except Medicine: A100/A101, and Dentistry: A200 ;
- Students are required to be offered a chance to pursue a course of study in its entirety at the University of Sheffield.
- In order to be able to cover the cost of tuition, the student is required to be financially self-supporting and have the right to pay tuition fees abroad;
- For student awards, all of the March programs are designated as post-graduate education programs and are not considered for undergraduate funding.
How To Apply:
Students who have been awarded an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or basic degree program at the University of Sheffield may apply for the scholarship through the online process known as the “2020 International Undergraduate merit awards” which can be obtained via MUSE.
Language Conditions: The basic language score needed for admission to undergraduate programs is IELTS 6.0 or equal.
Admission Conditions: Admission conditions are different from each program to the next. More information can be found on the university’s official website below.
Required support documents:
- Pre-qualifying diploma;
- Transcripts of academic records and prizes;
- English language proficiency certificates;
- A Declaration;
- A passport copy;
For more information, visit the University of Sheffield Scholarship official website: