The Australia LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships are now available for International Students who want to enroll into a Postgraduate programat the University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
At the University of Technology Sydney, students can embrace a holistic educational environment that places innovation as a priority. Each course is tightly connected to the demands of industry, which means that everything students are taught will help them to be prepared for their future occupations.
Living at abroad is financially difficult for most international students; however, the university does offer services to support all students during their study duration, including a number of services that are free of charge. Student services include: Housing Support, English Language Support, Peer Networking and Peer Support Opportunities, Career Development, Confidential Medical and Counseling Services, Sports organizations and facilities.
Moreover, the UTS Housing Department is available to support students in finding on-campus accommodation and opportunities for private housing in Sydney. All the Housing Coordinators will look out for their safety and comfort, and will participate in a wide selection of social activities and events.
LATAM International Postgraduate Scholarships Details:
Host University: University of Technology Sydney;
Host Country: Australia;
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
Study Level: Postgraduate Level;
Scholarship Worth: 25% Discount of tuition Fees;
Available Subjects: All Subjects;
Eligible Countries: International Students;
Application Deadline: The Scholarships is open;
With its extensive and diverse range of courses, The University of Technology Sydney is an innovative and comprehensive institution that has a strong commitment to educational and scientific achievement. It offers a variety of academic programs and diploma degree courses and combine world class resources with experience orientated education and preparation.
The University of Technology Sydney will award a scholarship of 25% of all tuition costs to outstanding and qualified students to study in Australia.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, Students are required to:
- Be a non-national resident of Australia;
- Receive a higher education degree equivalent to or higher than an Australian Bachelor’s degree;
- Cannot be the beneficiary of another scholarship from the University of Technology Sydney ;
- Cannot be registered in the International Program at the University of Technology Sydney.
How To Apply:
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be admitted to a postgraduate program at the university.
- Required support documents: Applicants are required to verify the necessary documents at the university in order to register for this program.
- Admission Conditions: In order to be accepted, applicants must verify the admission requirements of the program they have chosen.
- Language Conditions: If the applicant has not taken English language training, they will be required to prove that they have an appropriate competence level in English. Consult the English language proficiency requirements for more information.
For more details, visit the University of Technology Sydney official website: