About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Australian Universities;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Postgraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funding;
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries;
- Subjects available: All subject areas;
Australia is one of the most chosen destinations when it comes to high academic studies. Its universities, institutions and high quality studies are ranked among the best in the world.
The biggest problem students are struggling with is fees and living expenses. The costs are quite expensive, especially for students coming from Developing countries. That’s why the Australian Government is offering awards scholarship opportunities to students from developing countries to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study in australian universities and institutions.
These Scholarships are managed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and they are offered for the minimum duration required to finish the chosen academic program.
The offered scholarships offer the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees;
- One return air travel;
- Establishment allowance;
- Helping with Living Expenses (CLE);
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP);
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC);
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees;
- Supplementary academic support may be available;
- Fieldwork may be available.
- Applicants must be from developing countries;
- Students must be registered in a masters programme in an Australian public university before applying for the scholarships;
- A contract should be signed with the Commonwealth of Australia stating that the the conditions requirements of the scholarship will be respected.
- Applicants should leave Australia for a at leat two years after they finish their scholarship.
How To Apply:
Interested students can apply for the scholarship online or by email:
- Online: The online registration is made through the OASIS (Online Australia Scholarships Information System). You will need to respond to some questions to determine your eligibility. A unique registration number, username and password will be provided to you.
- Email: In case you couldn’t apply online, you can send your application by mail. Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
Check the official website for more details: