About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Ecole Normale Supérieure;
- Host Country: France;
- Study Level: Master’s Degree;
- Scholarship Type: Full funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000euros for every Month;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Human Science, Arts, Social Sciences;
- Application Deadline: January 08, 2021.
École Normale Supérieure- Ampere:
What makes L’École normale supérieure one of the most exclusive and selective academic and research institutions in France, compared to other higher education institutions elsewhere in the country, is that it is one of the most highly qualified and successful in France.
It focuses on the Arts and Sciences and it is a member institution of the University of Paris Sciences and Letters.
The ENS is part of a rich French culture of academic achievement and community involvement. Along with its sibling École Normale Supérieure in Paris and École Polytechnique, they are considered the top three universities in France and is classified 100th in the world.
The mission of this major public school, which is entirely funded by the French Government, is to use a high-level scientific and educational program to develop students for basic and practical scientific research, for university instruction, as well as for secondary teaching and, more specifically, for the public and local government administrations, their public institutions and companies.
Ecole Normale Superieur has approximately 2,700 students, as well as around 100 PhD students and 1,100 professors and researchers, either permanent or visiting, working in 15 different divisions and about 40 separate research units.
The community life is based on the Committee for the organization of festivals, which is the regular name of the Students’ Association, and the Bureau Des Sports (BDS), which became independent in 2007.
The ENS de Lyon and their associates provide the Ampère Excellence Scholarship for international students in Master of Science, Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences.
The scholarship program lasts 12 months and covers 1000€ per month.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant for the first year of the master’s program: supply evidence that the applicant has graduated with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Applicant for the second year of the master’s program: supply evidence that the applicant has graduated with a first year Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Application process: Students should check the official university website for the complete process of application.
Check the official website for more details: