Renmin University of China CSC Scholarship Fully Funded
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Renmin University of China;
- Host Country: China;
- Study Level: Master, PhD, Graduate and Postgraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,000Yuan – 3,500Yuan
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021.
Renmin University of China:
The Renmin University of China is a leading global research oriented Chinese university, created by the Republic of China. The location is in Haidian, in the Beijing region of China. The university ranks among the first universities in China to be classed as a Class A universities under the First Class University Plans.
Renmin University of China has approximately 26 separate institutions, which provide around 75 undergraduate programs, 183 master’s programs, and 124 doctoral programs.
There are currently about 3,500 faculty members teaching in various university departments. The university welcomes more than 25,000 national and international students.
The CSC 2021 Scholarship for International Students is offered in China as part of the Chinese Government 2021 Scholarship Program at Renmin University in China.
This scholarship is completely covered by the Chinese government and will help students with all their expenses. The scholarship at Renmin University of China, Beijing, China is open to students from all over the world to continue masters and doctoral programs.
- At Renmin University of China, the CSC 2021 scholarship is considered to be a leading option to explore the multinational culture and environment of Beijing and study for free in China.
- This scholarship is 100% financed and covers all the costs of international students at the university.
The University will be responsible for these costs:
- The totality of the expenses of studies will be paid by the University;
- Exemption of the registration costs;
- Free on-campus housing;
- Fee for full medical insurance and advantage plan for international students in China;
- Laboratory, internship and course fees and standard academic textbooks;
- Free Chinese language courses are also covered;
- For master students: CNY 3,000Yuan;
- For PhD students: CNY 3,500Yuan.
Applicants must complete the following conditions for admission into the CSC Scholarship at the Renmin University of China:
- Candidates need to be international students to be admitted to the Renmin University of China (Non-Chinese Citizens);
- A good physical health is required;
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree or bachelor’s degree.
- Have less than 35 years old;
- Candidates for PhD programs at the University must hold an MS/Master’s degree and be less than 40 years of age;
- Excellent academic performance;
- Good comparative research skills;
- Candidates are not eligible for any other scholarships;
Required support documents:
- Application form (Application Portal), the original CSC document should be in Chinese or English ;
- Candidates for the Master’s program: Bachelor’s certificate;
- Candidates for the doctoral program: Master’s degree;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A research or study plan for Renmin University of China (in Chinese or English): For the Master’s Degree not less than 800 words and for the Ph.D. Degree about 1500+ Words.;
- Copy of the completed Medical Certificate/Physical Examination Form in English;
- Letter of acceptance from a supervisor;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Certificate of Proficiency English Language;