About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Royal Institute of Technology;
- Host Country: Sweden;
- Study Level: Master’s Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 30,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Engineering, Technology;
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2021.
Royal Institute of Technology KTH:
The Royal Institute of Technology KTH, a university in Stockholm, Sweden, was established in 1827. The KTH is Sweden’s leading polytechnic school as well as one of Scandinavia’s biggest institutions of higher technological education.
The Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the first and oldest technical university in Sweden and is among the top ten in Europe. The university provides a variety of academic opportunities for international students who are taught science and technology at excellent standards.
The Royal Institute of Technology KTH has over 60 master’s programs offered in English and leads internationally recognized research in a wide range of technological and engineering areas. The university’s excellent academic record in research activities has further consolidated its status of one of the top technical universities in Europe, which is a strength to be relied upon worldwide.
Both Sweden and The Royal Institute of Technology KTH share a long history of bringing in international talent from around the world. Students at KTH get the unique chance of working with a different types of persons having diverse life experiences, broadening their own perspectives to inspire and challenge them to succeed. KTH encourages students to pursue innovation in solving the problems and challenges of the world, helping to create a better future.
The KTH Scholarship is now available for Master’s and International Students in Technology and Engineering fields to have the opportunity to be part of the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
The KTH scholarship supports the totality of costs for a one or two years master’s program. Annually about 30 new students are accepted for this scholarship.
The fellowship program centers both on academic achievement and scientific research and on promoting sustainable development, helping students make a difference in a globalized world.
- Students from abroad are able to submit a request for this grant;
- The scholarship is granted within the framework of the Master’s program in Molecular Techniques in Life Sciences and the university training in Aeromechanics of Turbomachinery they have at least two years of university studies in the field of molecular techniques.;
- Candidates need to qualify as a first priority; they have to be fee-paying students and must submit an application for a master’s program at KTH;
The students who are conditionally admissible may submit an application for a scholarship. KTH Scholarships may not be provided for candidates to Erasmus Mundus and EIT master programs.
- The award is based mostly on academic performance as well as on academic excellence with a process of evaluation conducted in addition to the application procedure.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions of the requested program are able to benefit from a scholarship.
- Once candidates are evaluated for admission, scholarship applicants are evaluated on the basis of the selection process using the following criteria:
- The grades of the candidate by GPA or equivalent;
- Rankings of the university that granted the applicant’s bachelor’s diploma;
- The candidate’s background, professional experience and after school activities;
- The candidate’s enthusiasm on how they can achieve the goals of the KTH Master’s degree in contributing to sustainable development.
Check the official website for more details: